Keep the sun off and the fish on in this ultra versatile FishME shirt. Designed by 12WT in Portland, ME.
The FREEWT Long Sleeve Shirt is designed and built to keep you cool and protected in the hottest and most humid of conditions. Double weave polyester protects your back and shoulders against radiant heat while textured stretch nylon front and side panels allow for excellent breathability, keeping your core cool and comfortable. This shirt provides reliable sun protection wet or dry and has become a trusted piece of gear for captains, guides and anglers all over the globe.
- High crossover collar provides increased coverage
- Fabric package manages moisture and delivers comfort
- UPF 40+ polyester and UPF 30+ textured stretch nylon
- Sleeve cuffs designed to provide a stable fit
- Flat seam construction and Raglan sleeve design ensure comfort and reduce bulk
- UV protection rated Very Good (Tested in accordance with AATCC 183-2000)
Moosehead Lake: Maine's largest lake and popular inland fishing destination. “You may fish all day and not get a strike. Therefore, make up your mind to have a good time. Enjoy...